My writing covers a variety of topics. In the past, I have written about public policy, student leadership, entrepreneurship, marketing, and technology.
- “How we used Kickstarter to build a sustainable company” (Globe & Mail, July 2015)
- “The infamous Hamilton tobogganing bylaw” (Raise The Hammer, January 2015)
- “Engineering societies tackle student challenges” (Hamilton Spectator, May 2014)
- “Why students are natural entrepreneurs” (Globe & Mail, October 2013)
- “Six people you’ll meet during orientation week” (Maclean’s On Campus, August 2013)
“Higher Learning” Blog
I also used to operate a blog called “Higher Learning”, which addressed a wide variety of topics related to student life in Canada. Although the blog is no longer operational, an archived version can be viewed here. I have also included some of my favorite articles below.