“Zachary spoke at the opening ceremony for the Saturday Program, a student-run initiative that matches undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with over 100 inner city youth for one-on-one tutoring. He delivered a powerful speech about the importance of mentorship and how to identify those we can look to for guidance. His message resonated with our attendees, students and tutors alike; allowing them to recognize the importance of seeking help from those who are more experienced and willing to share their wisdom. His speech set the stage for our program this year and provided an excellent framework by which our students can approach their roles. We are very grateful to have had him speak and would certainly look forward to having him speak again in future years.”
The Saturday Program 2016-2017 Co-directors
Hisham, Sarah, Serena, and Tarek
Every single one of my talks is tailor-made for that audience & given one time only. My goal is to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience by using a combination of activities, folklore, anecdotes, and memorable takeaways.
If you are interested in having me speak at your event, please email me at zachary (at) zacharystrong (dot) net. I am most comfortable talking about student/youth leadership, entrepreneurship, marketing, personal branding, personal growth, and soft skills development.
Note: As you can imagine, the style of talk that I give takes a lot of research and preparation. I only do a couple of talks a year since they take about 3 months to put together. If I am not able to speak at your event, I have a lot of very experienced speaker friends I will happily connect you with!
Some events I’ve spoken at:
- 2019: Interhall Council Winter Leadership Conference (Guelph University)
- 2019: Lancer Leadership Conference (Windsor University)
- 2018: Engineering & Management Alumni Night (McMaster University)
- 2018: Canadian Conference on Student Leadership (University of Toronto)
- 2017: UofTMeds’ Saturday Program (University of Toronto Medical School)
- 2016: Model UN Regional Conference (Hamilton, ON)
- 2015: TEDxYouth@Jamesville (Hamilton, ON)
- 2014: Canadian Conference on Student Leadership (McMaster University)
- Rotary District 7090 (Various)
- McMaster University (Various)