Sometimes, people find me entertaining and informative enough to have me speak in front of groups. My talks generally address topics like personal growth, leadership, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
Events I’ve spoken at:
- Canadian Conference on Student Leadership (Hamilton, ON)
- Saturday Program (Toronto, ON)
- TEDxYouth@Jamesville (Hamilton, ON)
- Model UN Regional Conference (Hamilton, ON)
- Rotary Club of Ancaster AM (Ancaster, ON)
- McMaster University (Various)
I’ve also been interviewed by local, regional, and national media outlets, including one very stressful radio interview for CBC Radio 1’s “The Current”.
- “Device is a ‘tape measure’ for colour” (Hamilton Spectator, November 2015)
- “Spectrum Radio Ep. 10” (CFMU, August 2015)
- “The ones to watch” (Biz Magazine, Q2 2015 Issue)
- “Tobogganers outraged over outlawing fun” (Hamilton Spectator, January 2015)
- “Learning real world lessons” (Hamilton Spectator, March 2014)
- “Frosh Week Gone Wrong” (CBC’s The Current, September 2013)